Thursday, July 31, 2008


Day 31: Reunited.
As you can see we have more than one Thumper.
The one Levi is holding is the "real"Thumper.
The one completely one the right (the light one) is his reserve Thumper.
The Other Thumper which looks like the "real" Thumper is officially from his brother but he has another favorite animal, so that Thumper is the one which has been used in almost all of the pictures.
Only the first couple of days I had used the real Thumper, all the other days I used Nick's Thumper. The big Thumper in the trailer is Mommy.
Levi wanted his bear and Storm (the dog) in the picture as well.
The tractor was his own choice as well.
I had fun making this story and I hope you all enjoyed "reading" it as well and you did not worry too much about Thumper because of course I would never do something terrible to him.
Levi did like the story as well.
Untill next time.

6 comments:

theicebunny said...

well done on such a creative theme I just had to check each day to see what was going to happen to little guy thanks for the excitment it's been fun

Anonymous said...

Oh you tricked us - there was a whole family of Thumpers! Stunt-Thumpers, as it were :)

Thank you for the month of smiles.

kimbomac said...

What a fabulous family portrait to end with. Very nice stuff. Well done.

Stand-in Thumpers, body doubles and Stunt-Thumpers. He must be one well-paid bunny! Only the biggest stars have all that.

Andromeda5000 said...

LOL what kookaburra said - stunt thumpers!!

So we've been deceived. No wonder Levi was enjoying the challenge so much - it was his brother's Thumper!!

I look forward your 30 day challenge next year. Maybe we will see more of Thumper.

Looking through your blog I think my favourite day is day 26.

YMS said...

Fun, fun series to follow! Thanks.
(And Mr X was intriguing while he was posting!)
Glad that everyone is now reunited.

Whalelight said...

A great ending of a grand adventure! I loved your storybook gallery, I had fun following Thumper around during his escapades.